Join The Mailing List
Welcome to Our Reality:
-- Things Are Not What They Seem
RICARDO BEAS Music -- Click Music Bar Below
RULES OF CRITICAL THINKING
Second First Rule:
QUESTION YOURSELF -- FOR YOU ARE YOUR BIGGEST AUTHORITY
-- Professor/Activist Walter P. Mann III
WE, THE FREE PEOPLE, the 99%
(not to be confused with "We The People" - the 1%)
We live in a world filled with confusion, turned upside-down by the evil forces that control it. Our American society has become intolerant of others, confusing freedom and democracy with a right to do what one wants and to sue anyone that disagrees or interferes with such an egoistic point of view.
When planning the establishment of this Church it was clear that technically calling any person joining or following the Church a "Member" that this had legal implications that went beyond the intent of the principles of this Church. For example, anything that the Pastor could personally do to harm others could be used to sue any and all Members, as a group. The same would apply to any Member wrongdoing being applied against the rest of the Membership.
Because of this, our Church has decided to minimize Membership to only a few well-trusted persons but is accepting Disciples to follow the teaching of our Church, without putting the Church, its Members or its Disciples in any legal predicament, if legal action were to take place.
To become a Church Disciple, you have to follow the following rules:
- Register to become a Disciple
- Do your best to follow the teaching of Jesus Christ in this corrupt world
- Abide by the principles and teachings of this Church
- Continue membership with any existing religious organizations of your choice so long as there is no contradiction between both faiths
- Protect your body from vaccination, radiation and other toxic orthodox methods of medication
- Inform others of the harm of the above medical treatments
- Defend people's right to decide their health options and medications
- Apply to become a Disciple and print your Disciple I.D. card (as may be needed)
- Protect and defend yourself and others against evil men and governments
- Love God, yourself and all creation with all your heart